Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"Tea-fanny" Table

Everything that I am about to show, I have been wanting for awhile. When we went to Ohio last winter, my sister-in-law bought this drum table from an antique store, and I absolutely LOVED it. I knew I had to have one. Well, I finally found for $5 dollars at the flea market! Yup $5 dollars. I bought new paint, but the guy that made this paint made it way too dark, so I mixed a little bit more white to get the color that I wanted. I forgot to take a before picture because I was finally excited to just paint it and make it part of our house. So here shes is: In Tiffany blue, and white, and distressed!

 I paired her up with a chair I got from the Salvation army for $3 and the bench was from the same lady I purchased her from for $5.
 I have been wanting, WANTING, a bird cage for so long but they are so expensive even at Hobby Lobby. I went to the Flea Market last week, with my best girl in Minot, along with her family, and saw this as soon as I walked in. FIVE DOLLARS! YEP!
I just love the porcelain tea set I got from the flea market too! The set cost me $7.00, and it is perfect for my little "tea" table. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing the beautiful paint color...I love this color! Don't you?!

If you have not already shared my blog with your friends and family, please do so! My 28th Birthday Constest is still going on, and I encourage everyone to join! Show me some love and support :)

4 comments:

  1. is this the color for my wardrobe??? i think so ;) love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I knew you would LOVE this color! I think the knobs we will keep, but I will spray pain them in white ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you come back so that we can do projects again? This is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to plan a trip to Cali, even if it just me and Bing! And thank you for reading up on my blog! I love and miss you! xoxo! Don't forget to become a member of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete