Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vintage Side Table For Sale! SOLD

Side Table in Shabby Chic Blue and White: SOLD

I love this side table and I hope you can appreciate it as much as I do. It is one of my thrift store finds, and I am very fortunate to have friends who support my habit of hauling furniture! I was so excited to have sold my first piece of furniture today...to an artist! And gettting a compliment from a fellow artist is AWESOME! Hope they will enjoy it as much I enjoyed redoing it!  But nonetheless, here is my second piece for SALE: She is done in the faintest color blue, and the intricate carved drawer was done in white with the original pull handle...and of course distressed and finished with Tung oil. Thank you all so much for you continued support!

$40 SOLD


She looks more beautiful in person, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment