Sunday, October 21, 2012

Time Heals all WOOD...

Literally! Check it out!

 I have been trying to figure out how to cover some of the white space in my living room for quite some time! I found a clock that would be perfect, but I knew it was still going to make my walls look bare…I was hoping Pinterest would give me a solution to this problem, but no luck L




I have always wanted to do a project with old  pallets, there are so many ideas out there but none that really fit my needs…but first thing first, I must find a pallet, gotta find a pallet…and just my luck after asking people for some, someone gave me  a pallet for FUH-REE!!!! The palette didn’t look worn like I hoped it would, but that’s ok! A little bit of rough painting and Danish oil would cure this problem…I would hang the clock and use the pallet as a background for my lovely clock…AND VOILA!!!!!











 “Love is patient, love is kind….”


I just have to go and pick myself up some flush mounts to hang it up? What do you think of my latest project! I have a few more palettes that are different from this one…I have a few ideas in mind so stay  tuned…Hope you all had an amazing and fun weekend just like I did J Here we go Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea, I saw a table made from a palette here is Vegas. It was a sweet looking table. Will see if i can send a pic your way.

    ReplyDelete