Friday, June 1, 2012

1960's Bold and Stenciled Dresser

If you want an accent piece in your home...this is it! This 1960's vintage dresser is done in yellow-lime color, with white drawers and antique copper colored knobs! I have stenciled a leaf design and heavily distressed it to give it a more rustic feel to it. You have to see it to truly appreciate this piece. She stands 43 inches tall, 18 inches in depth, and 33 inches wide! She is truly one of a kind...I wanted to do something very different and step out of my comfort zone...and I think I did just that!
$150 KEEPING THIS PIECE!!!!
Don't let the skinny legs fool you, it is very sturdy!


<><> <><> <><>
The leaf design was stenciled using a sparkly black spray paint!



<><> <><>
Chippy Paint look!
<><>
This was her before! Can you believe it? I drilled holes to put the copper knobs in.




























1 comment: