Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What I am working on

It has been such a busy week with my birthday weekend and my husband coming home from his 6 week training in Mississippi. We also traveled to Bismarck to spend some time with our friends, and celebrate a special little boy's birthday! Now, back to life, back to reality..in good ole Minot! I will be starting my full time job in the next weeks too! This summer I have decided to take only one class so I do not feel overwhelmed. My hubby has decided to start taking one class this summer too! But no worries, I will still be posting blogs and working on projects...it is my ME time! Something about working on furniture makes me happy! Anyways, my next project is gonna take awhile to do! I usually finish projects within a week. But this one OMG, so much work! It is so old and beat up, that it needs all the steps to put her back in shape. I have stripped the veneer on each side because it was starting to tear and lift. But regarldess, it is ready for some good sanding. I will tell you more about her once she is all done but here is a sneak peak of my latest project:
All I can say is, I am excited to have her in my daughter's room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment