Friday, April 27, 2012

My very own Baked Chicken Curry!

It has been a slow day today! After cleaning this morning, my daughter, by dogs and I just napped the day away. I love that rain helps me catch the much needed zzzz's.  I started to redecorate my "Girlie Room/ Guest Bedroom" last night, I think the drum table I purchase from the flea market for $5 will be a great little addition in there. I may start painting her later! Well anywho,I have another recipe for you guys, try it this weekend and let me know what you think! It is my very own!


Baked Chicken Curry

What you will need?

Chicken Breast, or Any Chicken you have
Curry Powder
Pepper
Lemon Pepper
Garlic Salt
1-2 can Coconut Milk
Garlic
Parsley Flakes

Baking Pan
Sauce Pan

Preparation

Minced Garlic

Sprinkle Curry Powder, Garlic Salt, Pepper, and Lemon Pepper to your Chicken


Let's Cook

In the Deep Sauce pan, sautee your garlic and then add your chicken! (We are only frying each side of the chicken...it is going to cook more in the oven!)

Once they chicken is cook from the outside, add the sauce. Add more curry to it...depending how much you like it ( I LOVE CURRY)

Take your baking pan, and place the chicken side by side, and pour the coconut milk with it.

In the medium sauce pan, you want to start boiling the coconut milk and the curry powder together, until it becomes really thick. I like to put red pepper flakes for a little heat.

Use garlic salt and pepper as needed!

Once your chicken in the oven is cooked, Add the coconut from the BAKING PAN into the SAUCE PAN.

Let it boil until it thickens. The juice from the chicken will give the curry sauce more flavor. Add a little Parsley Flakes into the sauce. Do not be afraid to add a little bit of this and a little bit of that, you know your taste buds, and what your family likes more than I do!

Set your chicken in a Huge Plate (big and deep enough for sauce too!) Pour the sauce all over it and Voila!

It should look like this! 




I love serving this over Jasmine Rice. You can't go wrong with that!

Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment